23 September 2011

Friday afternoon

East Bay St., Charleston, S.C.
I took this a few weeks ago when I was climbing the stairs in all the parking garages in town to see what views I could find. I had to wait until another rainy day to post it. Cool, eh? We don't have too many tall buildings to get scenes like this.

Thanks to Linda Benedict from Island Life newspaper for inviting me to the "Night for the Children" gala at McCrady's last night. It was a delicious treat as always and lucky for me I didn't win anything I bid on in the silent auction. My plan of attack is to look like a participant by bidding early when everything is affordable and assume that I will be outbid.

I am home early after a workshop at James Island County Park, my evening plans have been unexpectedly cancelled and the rain is making my couch look awfully attractive. Later kids!