05 April 2011

Philadelphia Alley


Philadelphia Alley, Charleston, S.C.

I ended my day at a meeting in town and arrived home in time to walk while it was still light out which is a treat. I googled Philadelphia Alley to link you to some general info of this quaint little lane and came up with a picture I took myself a few years ago - thank you Google! Then I happened upon another picture I took on this blog describing a trip to Charleston. Photos do get around!

I have a carrot cake in the oven for a birthday treat tomorrow and it is smelling pretty good in here. Yum.




3 comments:

Lowandslow said...

Love the Palmetto palm sculpture and the little man. Some very creative people must live along that alley.

S

Catalyst said...

Oh, yum! Carrot cake! I'll be right there!

Charlestonjoan said...

It was good, if I say so myself. This cooking and baking business is such a production when you get out of the habit of doing it every day but I haven't lost my touch. Yum!