28 April 2011

Outdoor Living


Patriots Point, Mt. Pleasant, S.C.

I mentioned that I'd been looking for Adirondack Chairs - they are expensive! Yikes. I happened on what seems to be a great deal. Home Depot has some kits that need to be put together that they are selling for $29. I grabbed the four I wanted so now I can tell you about them. They might be a little smaller than regular but seem sturdy enough and come partially assembled. Here is another blogger who was pleased with them.

I think I will paint mine deep gray/blue. Can't beat that price!

5 comments:

Susan Moorhead said...

That place just calls a person over to relax...now you will have to post your chairs when you finish assembling and painting...gray blue sounds nice.

Joe said...

I too have always admired this style of chair. My goodness they seem like a really good buy.

Lowandslow said...

Don't forget the sand and the rowboat. They give it a nice "beachy" look. :)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

Susan - Will do!

Joe - A really good deal! Hope they are durable.

LowandSlow - Yeah, that is a nice backdrop :)

Kate said...

Now I have to go to HD to check these out for myself. Deep red against my white brick house would look terrific. Since we don't have teen-agers hanging around anymore, they should be sturdy enough. Great photo, and have a good week-end!