26 April 2011

Joggling Board on the Beach


Patriots Point, Mt. Pleasant, S.C.

I spotted another joggling board a couple of weeks ago when I attended a wedding on the Mt. Pleasant side of the harbor. What a perfect spot for a wedding. I knew the hotel was there but discovered lovely little cottages that people can rent and have a wedding right on the beach. It was beautiful.

Maybe I should get married!

Harhar. ;)

Now, with all the links I direct for information on joggling boards isn't it surprising that I don't even have one? I am the single biggest promoter of these fun lowcountry seats.

5 comments:

Catalyst said...

No, no, no, don't do that! You're one of my favorite single girls!

Charlestonjoan said...

Catalyst - Thank you. In that case I won't. :)

Lowandslow said...

"isn't it surprising that I don't even have one? I am the single biggest promoter of these fun lowcountry seats."

Is that a self-dare? :)

S

Marcheline said...

I am not surprised to see a joggling board near the beach. What does surprise me is that it isn't covered in seagull poop. 8-)

Charlestonjoan said...

Low - I send so many hits to the company page that I am surprised they haven't at least thanked me.

Marcheline - It was a fancy place. They probably have to hose it down daily.