11 April 2011

Beware - Attack Dog!


Rutledge Ave., Charleston, S.C.

My friend Jerry used to cut my hair until I slipped into the bad habit of hacking away at my own bangs and piling the rest on top of my head. Now I never see him unless we get around to arranging dinner or I catch him out taking care of his garden. I am kicking myself that I missed catching his wisteria in bloom on that trellis.

Jerry let me explore the rest of the garden despite Sister the guard dog. Harhar. Sister's paws were wet from dangling them in the fish pond.


4 comments:

Lowandslow said...

The only person who might be afraid of Sister is someone who has a fear of being licked to death. What a cutie. :)

S

Charlestonjoan said...

Yeah, she is a sweetie pie!

Marcheline said...

You know, that wisteria would have been gorgeous in bloom, but it looks pretty darn amazing now, too! Fluffy and soft and layered.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes...I have two similar attack dogs. They do quite well at scaring birds off my lawn.