17 February 2011

Thursday Hodge Podge


Charleston, S.C.

I am supposed to be housecleaning, so here we are....

Checking my blog statistics I see that someone landed on my site after searching for the words: "proper language in a church setting in lieu of pissed off". I hope I was helpful :)

So much going on this weekend, what shall we do, what shall we do?

This looks good and the price is right:



Sunday afternoon: Orvis Hill Barn Raising



Southeastern Wildlife Festival Exhibition goes on all weekend of course.

The ever energetic Prisca has started a Zumba class on Wednesday afternoons from 5:30 - 6:30 at the Jewish Community Center gym. No membership required. $5 a class. You can hang out in the back row with the uncoordinated folks like me ;). Heheh.

In blogger news, Jared Smith, one of the early Charleston blogging group is getting married while Heather Solos at Home-Ec 101 has a book coming out! How exciting!

Pecha Kucha tickets are on sale for the February 24th event.

My house still hasn't cleaned it's self. Sigh.

1 comment:

brattcat said...

Keep up the house cleaning. It's great for the rest of us too.