15 February 2011

My Dream Camera Bag




This would solve a lot! Wowza! I wouldn't end up wearing a black backpack at an evening event that I hoped to sneak a few photos at. Very cool.

Sadly it is $320 worth of coolness so not in this week's budget but definitely on the master list. Check out ona bags for their other stylish camera bags.

Edit:
Thanks to your kind comments I now am aware of some other dream camera bags:

Lola from epiphanie bags. They have a couple of versions but I'll take the Lola in black. Thanks.

From Jo-Toese, here is another sweetie: Rose. Nice!

11 comments:

brattcat said...

utilitarian art.

Lowandslow said...

Very nice. You definitely need one. For me....my little Canon fits in my pocket. "Travel light and freeze at night" is my motto.

S

Anonymous said...

That would be nice for you to have.Happy Birthday to self, maybe??? Sally

jeny said...

Have you heard of Jo Totes?
http://jototes.com/
They are just as adorable & more affordable. I am really liking the Rose "Moss." When she stocks them they go quick, but black ones are still available. Hello by the way, I think this is my first time to comment.

Suzie said...

Oh, I am likin' that bag a lot!

Charlestonjoan said...

brattcat - exactly!

lowandslow - I end up carrying a black back pack. Not so attractive when it is a nice place.

Anon - A little more that I usually treat myself :)

Jeny - Hey - they are nice too! Considerably cheaper. Thank you!

Suzie - Me too. Me too. Keep coming back to it.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Love that bag, but it's a little rich for my blood.

Charlestonjoan said...

That's whay i don't have it yet ;)

marcia said...

here's another camera bag for women: http://www.epiphaniebags.com/#/home/
some are really colorful and not as many $$'s. i found them at this site:
http://www.chookooloonks.com/

Charlestonjoan said...

marcia! I love the lola one! Thank you!

Marcheline said...

As Austin Powers once said, "It's definitely your bag, baby."

I'm yearning for a Canon Rebel - don't care if I have a bag or not.