10 February 2011

Musicals that didn't Fly


King St., Charleston, S.C.

This is one of my favorite buildings on upper King St. Love the blue! Completely unrelated to that, I am here to share a link from the Shoebox Blog. They always makes me smile.

Broadway Musicals that Didn't Fly

- Annie Get Your Nails Done

- The Sound of Mucus

- Body Hair

- Milli Vanilli’s “Tommy”

- Brigadoomsday

- Guys and Inflatable Dolls

- Hello, Dali!

- Dead Swan Lake, The Bird Mystery

- Blagojaviched!

- The Miracle Worker

- Airport Pat-down, A Love Story

5 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

Airport Pat-down, A Love Story

That was my favorite, flying had become a major pain for me even before 9/11 and the pat downs were just the icing on an already bad cake.

Charlestonjoan said...

Beach Bum - I'll take the pat down love story any day. I'm more concerned about the radiation levels.

Doug Hickok said...

Favorite city architecture, and great one-liners to boot.

Les said...

I am glad to see this building looking so well. When I lived there it was very near derelict. Happy Birthday!!!

Charlestonjoan said...

I love this blue building as well. Happy to see it restored!