18 December 2010

Festive Guard Dogs on Duty


Charleston Christmas, Charleston, S.C.

It's a festive guard dog Christmas! At least they are dressed for the weather. How about some little dog umbrellas to keep them dry?

I walked for miles this morning in the rain. I got lucky and came home to find that and one of my tenants fixed the other tenant's appliance problem this morning. Can't beat that!

I am snuggled on my couch catching up with all the Daily Show and Stephen Colbert shows that were recorded while I was out of town. Stay dry kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the scarves...!!

Jack said...

Hah!!! Very nice. My kind of guard dogs.

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

It reminds me of the Waiting for the Interurban site in Seattle: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/9060