29 October 2010

Today's Halloween Themed Image


Backroads, S.C.

Doesn't this just invite you to drive down a country lane? This is a small piece of the "bone art" decorated entry way into private property on McCords Ferry Rd. not too far from Elloree, S.C. I don't believe this property owner needs guard dogs. No one is going to casually enter the property. Check out this link to a larger view.

Happy Halloween, kids! I have had such a busy week I am pitifully grateful to welcome the weekend. I missed my Friday movie by working until after 6 p.m. Sigh. I did take a mid day break to dress up as Joan of Arc and pass out candy around the hospital with my merry band of scarecrows and clowns. Fun.

2 comments:

MrScribbler said...

I hope you're going to be out on Sunday night as Zombie Girl, Joan....

That crowd following with flaming torches will just be trying to get a better look at you!

Charlestonjoan said...

No, quiet night for me and I expect noisy night outside my window. College party neighborhood here.