04 October 2010

Home again, home again....


Warren St., Charleston, S.C.

Safely home from St. Louis. Uploading hundreds of pictures, catching up on emails and watching trash day time tv. Charleston has cooled down and is bright and sunny to welcome me home. I've got my sheets in the wash and the windows open.

I walked this morning and was pleased to see all the construction action going on at one of my favorite houses on Warren St.

Thank you all for clicking to vote at the AHA Moment site. It's a weird thing to ask people to do but Water Missions is such a great cause!

Time to do some blog hopping to see what y'all have been up to while I've been away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you made it back safely and that things had cooled down and dried up. I can't wait to see the transformation of this house. I bet it will be wonderful. - Rachel