28 August 2010

Writer's workshop and more....


King St., Charleston, S.C.

I love this old building on King St. Some day it will be a renovated eye catcher but I'm rather fond of it just the way it is, aren't you?

I've been doing Zuuuuuumba on Thursdays and Saturdays this month so I can learn some of the steps. Slow learner here. Heheh. So many of my friends have signed up we are soon going to need a bigger room.

These boots are exactly what we need in Charleston!

My friend and writer Stephanie Hunt is holding a writer's retreat and the topic made me smile:
Writing Raw: What revealing has to do with revelation, and how to write about family without being disowned.
Presenter: Stephanie Hunt
September 08, 2010, 7 - 9 PM
Tuition: Workshop - $25 in advance ~ $35 at the door.

Stephanie writes for SKIRT!, Charleston Magazine and House Calls. She pops up in everything I open to read and still seems to have a loving family so she may know what she is talking about!

Okay, kids! Have a nice weekend.