05 August 2010

Fish Restaurant's 10th Anniversary


Fish Restaurant, King St., Charleston, S.C.

Uhoh, my date didn't read the invitation to me and I thought we were simply going to take advantage of Fish Restaurant's tenth anniversary prix fixe deal of $25 for three courses. Turns out we were invited for the special invitation only party upstairs with the big kids. Woo hoo!

Check out the cake, fashioned after the restaurant. Neato!

I start my day early and am starving by the time I get home so I dug into the tasty appetizers they laid out. Sorry folks! We ended up at the bar downstairs making a meal out of the tomato and mozzarella, pork and artichoke hearts. Yummers. Delicious indeed. We didn't even bother ordering dinner.

Congratulations to Fish Restaurant and chef Nico Romo, owners and staff! Happy tenth anniversary! The special celebration deal goes on through Saturday so you still have a chance. Enjoy!






2 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

So did the cake taste as good as it looks? Nice series of people photos.

Charlestonjoan said...

I am trying, trying, trying not to eat sweets for a while. Damn. I have a little weakness, you see.