16 July 2010

Travel & Leisure Magazine's Best Cities


Legare St., Charleston, S.C.

Travel & Leisure Magazine published their list of 2010 Best Cities of the U.S. and Canada. I've been to all of them except San Francisco. I might have to take care of that. I was too young to appreciate it when I was in Quebec City so I need to get back there as well.

1 New York City
2 San Francisco
3 Charleston, South Carolina
4 Chicago
5 Santa Fe, New Mexico
6 Vancouver
7 New Orleans
8 Quebec City
9 Victoria , British Columbia
10 Washington, D.C.

Of course, I've also been to Lahore, Islamabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Nairobi....

7 comments:

Catalyst said...

Lessee, I lack visits to Charleston, Vancouver, New Orleans and Quebec City. But I've been to London, Paris, Bruges, Innsbruck, Nice, Florence, Guadalajara . . .

Charlestonjoan said...

I have not done Europe properly. I'd like to see Florence, Paris, Rome....

Mike said...

I'm missing Santa Fe and Quebec City.

Charlestonjoan said...

Mike, I just did Santa Fe overnight on a road trip. It was such a happy surprise!

Catalyst - Naturally I recommend getting Charleston checked off your list :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
baby crib said...

I need to read that magazine. I can't wait to see all the amazing articles inside that magazine. I love the picture that you post in this blog. I wish that is mine.

Charlestonjoan said...

babycrib - that is just the fun outbuilding.
Neat cribs!