26 June 2010

Passing on a message


Charleston Garden, Charleston, S.C.

Isn't that pretty? I wish I felt like bothering with my yard as much but I struggle to stay a step ahead of the weeds.

Anyone else get a kick out of Craigslist's Missed Connections? I read them once and a while and on occasion have recognized the person the message is directed to and passed it along. This one tickled me because it is in honor of my co-workers:

Women of st francis - 31 (West Ashley)
Date: 2010-06-22, 8:05AM EDT

Is this place full of good looking ladies or what?!? Went to the west offices and mustve passed close to a dozen good looking or even damn sexy ladies. Guess I caught y'all at shift change around 330 but that made my afternoon..thank you

3 comments:

S. Hanna said...

Love it...except I wasn't one of the ladies this time! The best part...all those good lookin' ladies have brains!

Pat said...

Too funny! I agree 100% with Sam's comment!

Charlestonjoan said...

Sam - Not this time! You'll be back soon enough sexy mama!

Pat - Fun to get a random compliment, isn't it?