26 May 2010

Me? Dance video?


Charleston, S.C.

They were filming a music video at our hospital today as a Trident United Way promotion. They filmed dance bits in the pharmacy, operating room, cafeteria and women's unit. I was delighted that they asked to include volunteers but had no clue what we could do to be original. Me? Dance video? Everyone knows I never learned how to dance.

I had just ordered eight new wheelchairs so we took them out to the garden and improvised. I have no idea what we looked like but we were colorful! I may have looked more tipsy than in rhythm being wheeled around in a wheelchair to zippy music. Ya never know what a day is going to bring, do ya?

Many thanks to the good sports who participated! Y'all are crazy.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Hey - it'll go viral like that one that the hospital (was it in Oregon?) did for breat cancer awareness. Very cool.

Charlestonjoan said...

That was the inspiration. There are quite a few copies now. It was such a cool thing. I imagine ours is a little more local interest. Still fun and people were very creative!

Anonymous said...

I love your humor

Nancy Chisum said...

Whether its a hit or not I am sure it was lots of fun!

Commander Zaius said...

Hope we get to see the video.