31 May 2010

Backroads S.C.


Backroads, S.C.

Help me. I have to go to work in the morning. Gasp.

I hope everyone had a good long weekend. I haven't been able to motivate myself to do a single productive thing but I do feel rested with the extra day off. I had a nice dinner at Rue de Jean last night (fried goat cheese salad and truffle potato soup) and enjoyed My Name is Ruth at the Footlight Player Theater on Queen St. There is so much going on this week it can make your head spin.

Edit: I am adding this link for Beach Bum. I couldn't get close enough to get a good shot at the cars in this one. It was right down the road from the first picture.

5 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

Holy Cow! Would love to see the inside of that car under the barn. Doesn't look like its been open in decades.

Charlestonjoan said...

It's been there as long as I remember. Finally stopped and grabbed a picture.

Laura said...

Charming pictures! :)
Your extra day off sounds divine!!! That dinner has my mouth watering.

((Hugs))
Laura

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Great shot. Classic car parked under a vintage carport.

Gunn said...

Wow, this is unique and very very nice.