07 May 2010

Adding to the J-Board album


Tradd St., Charleston, S.C.

For Waldo. I am building him the complete collection of joggling board locations in the lowcountry. I am now the Official Joggling Board Spotter. Let me know if I have missed one. It looks like I may need to repost a few that were included in my earlier blog.
It's been a chaotic day in the stock market: Helium was up. Feathers were down. Beef steered into a bull market. Paper was stationary. Fluorescent tubing was dimmed in light trading. Pencils lost a few points. Hiking equipment was trailing. Elevators rose. Escalators continued their slow decline. Weights were up in heavy trading. Light switches were off.

Mining equipment hit rock bottom. Shipping lines stayed at an even keel. The market for raisins dried up. Coca Cola fizzled. Caterpillar stock inched up a bit. Balloon prices were inflated. Scott Tissue touched a new bottom. Knives were up sharply. Sun stocks peaked at midday. Diapers remain unchanged.
_____________

Too much going on lately. Be proactive. Pencil in a weekend nap right now.

2 comments:

Waldo Lydecker's Journal said...

As always, Waldo's thanks.

Charlestonjoan said...

I think I'll go back and get another shot. This day had bright sun. I have since discovered it is the home of one of our most beloved surgeons.