12 April 2010

My evening walk


Cannon St., Charleston, S.C.

I took the wide angle lens out to stretch it's legs and did the Bee, President, Cannon, King St. loop. I had to walk past Roper Hospital to get a picture of the reflection garden that the volunteers funded while it is in bloom.

Check out the steam punk trunk Mental Meatloaf created, say hello and make friends. She wins the coolest commenter award each year.

Ummm....guess I'll need to come up with an award now. How can I top the Absinthe Chocolates folks send her from Scotland? What's good from the Lowcountry?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for stoneground grits....Kathy

Charlestonjoan said...

Hmmm....not a bad idea.

Commander Zaius said...

The house is sort of spooky, I can almost see a movie being made there about a haunted joggling board.

Charlestonjoan said...

I love the idea of a haunted joggling board. Write that into one of your stories.

Laura said...

I love it! It's beautiful. I see what Beach is saying about it being kind of spooky though.
((Hugs))
Laura