07 March 2010

Hand Painted Signs


No Trespassing

I found this happy addition to my Signs album on a drive on country roads today. It's been a gloriously bright and sunny day.

Sleepy me. It seems I am either rushing around or nodding off these days with no in between. If one of you would bring me my tea and newspaper I'll just stay in bed in the morning. Zzzzzzz.
If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
Author unknown, attributed to Jim Davis

G'night kids. Turn the lights out.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

cute quote about the toaster :)
I wish I could have made it down to the Festival, it looks like great fun.
I love the photo's you posted from the hospital gardens, they are so beautiful and look like paintings from another era. Thank you for letting us know we can come and view the gardens. Whenever I see the first azalea bursting forth, I shall be down with my trusty camera. Have a great week :)

Marcheline said...

Excellent - a sign for lemurs! 8-)

Commander Zaius said...

Saw a hand painted sign in Georgetown one time that said "No Trespassing" and after repeatably telling people to pay attention to the sign he added "Seriously" under it, don't think the additioned worked either.