10 March 2010

Best of Charleston Party


Best of Charleston Party, Halsey Gallery, Charleston, S.C.

Fun night kids. I dashed up to North Charleston to be at the hospital employee recognition event for the pictures I needed and then slipped out to get to the Charleston City Paper's "Best of" Charleston party at the Halsey Art Gallery. I was invited to go pick my plaque for best Local Interest Blog. Woohoo! Much fun hanging out with all the other "best of" winners. Thanks to the folks at the Charleston City Paper for throwing a party so hot it kept setting off fire alarms!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. I am blown away.






9 comments:

Catalyst said...

Congratulations!

Caroline in the City said...

1. SO SAD I DIDNT SEE YOU
2. SO SOON TO BE BLOGGGERING!

Charlestonjoan said...

Catalyst - Thank you! Too fun!

Caroline - I had my eye out for you but it was packed. Didn't see you anywhere. They are probably still partying. The old gal has to get up early. Sorry I missed you :(

Guy D said...

Excellent shots as always Joan.

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award as you do have the market on "interesting" local blog!!!! Thank you for taking the time to be a blogger. Connie

Charlestonjoan said...

Thank you Guy and Connie! I appreciate your kind comments.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Joan! Your work is Amazing! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Mary L

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joan on a well deserved award. Keep us smiling daily. Brenda

sandy said...

Congratulations Joan, you are so well deserving of this award ♥

I loved the picture of the lake at Santee, yes it would be nice to be able to drag a boat out of the water.

Such a sweet post about the older gentleman. I wish him well and I'm sure the blondes perked him up. That was so wonderful of you to do that. And how wonderful of him to throw you birthday parties.