13 October 2009

Teeny, tiny houses of Charleston


Charleston, S.C.

This is one of the teeny tiny houses of Charleston. There are a few of these miniature darlings sprinkled across the peninsula. It made me look for the link to the tiny house blog for you. Ain't they just cute, cute, cute?!

I've been good today and sat in meetings all day long at Trident Technical College. If I go to one more Leadership Meeting I expect I'll be awarded a Nobel Prize. Or more likely a Bobble Head Prize for nodding at appropriate times. Did you know you can bobble head yourself?

It's a lovely night for a walk and people are outside sitting on porches, skateboarding, visiting and hauling crates of beer into the student apartments. Lights are on at dusk and I can see pretty colors inside the houses. Walking past the projects I realize that I am indeed the only person left without a wide screen tv. It's nice to be able to open the windows and let the breeze blow through.

Enough. I've got chores to do before bed.

4 comments:

Doug said...

I have a wide screen TV, but it's a 19", just a tiny thing. Perfect for a tiny house :-)

Charlestonjoan said...

Hahah! Good point. The smaller the room the wider the tv. :)

Unseen Rajasthan said...

This is beautiful !!

Stanley said...

Hi,

It is an excellent post.

Like charleston in south carolina charleston wv area attracts visitors. It is located at banks of elk river. It is covered by mountains and forests with rich bio diversity.