02 October 2009

Sharing the Link Love


Pinopilos, S.C.

Unrelated to the cute little building in Pinopolis, here are a couple of things that made me smile this week:

South Carolina can't seem to stay out of the news lately. Don't mess with our spareribs!

Another funny one: Prenatal Ultrasonographer's jobs are getting easier!

Bird on a wire. This is so cool.

Funniest Pacifier. Heheh.

Greatest Hits of You Tube in 4 Minutes. I hate to admit I've seen most of them.

Climbing wall at James Island County Park. I don't think so. No.

Awwww........look, you can get sock monkey embroidery patterns for sewing machines. Coolness.

My brother Jim has finally started a blog. He was born in the hills of north east India and leads eco/adventure travel. Go say hey! Actually, go say "Khublei" which is the proper greeting in the Khasi hills country.

I love weekends. Hope yours is sweet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ya want to know what's behind that door?

DJ said...

Awesome blog. Great photos.
I'll be back.



Viewing fom the upstate...

Charlestonjoan said...

Wildstorm - I do!

DJ - Thank you.