09 October 2009

Friday Funny


Charleston, S.C.

Eight more hours and it is the weekend. Yippee! I luvs me some weekends. Now, if I can just squeeze all the work I need to do into eight hours I'll be all set.

Quick funny for a Friday snitched from Miss Cellania:

A lady from the city and her traveling companion were riding the train through Vermont when she noticed some cows.

"What a cute bunch of cows!" she remarked.

"Not a bunch, herd", her friend replied.

"Heard of what?"

"Herd of cows."

"Of course I've heard of cows."

"No, a cow herd."

"What do I care what a cow heard. I have no secrets to keep from a cow!"

5 comments:

Sunny said...

Hahahaha ROFL !! This is a good one ! :D

Nice picture too, and Happy weekend, Joan!!

Frank said...

Have you finished Conroy's new book? If so, what did YOU think of it?

Susan Moorhead said...

Just moo-vahlous!

Charlestonjoan said...

Sunny - Will do, you have a good weekend as well. Thanks for the kind comments. They mean a lot.

Frank - The man can spin a tale, can't he? I can sniff the screenplay. I love reading books set in familiar places.

The real old Bishop England High School was a couple of blocks from my house and Charleston High School is a couple of blocks in the other direction.

Susan - :))

jackie said...

weekend is the best time in the week