16 October 2009

Field Trip Friday


Tybee Island Lighthouse, Tybee Island, GA

I am allowed to leave Charleston once and a while. I was in Savannah a couple of weeks ago and took this picture of the lighthouse on Tybee Island. It's almost too perfect isn't it? Sometimes when I take a picture of a landmark I google images to see what kind of shots everyone else took of the same scene.

Celebrate for us tonight! My hospital passed our Joint Commission survey with flying colors. We've ended each of the last three days of scrutiny with manager's meeting to learn the surveyor's findings and everyone made us proud. Whew! We know we do a good job but it's great news to impress hospital inspectors. Made me very proud of my co-workers. I work with some very smart and caring people. No doubt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great capture. I will share this with Linda (itiswell from JS). She had the lighthouse blog.

Charlestonjoan said...

wildstorm - Do! Lighthouses are so cool.