29 October 2009

Chocolatenapped!


Christophe Artisan Chocolatier, Mt. Pleasant, S.C.

On the way to a recent wedding reception on the Isle of Palms I was abruptly chocolatenapped. I was kidnapped and fed artisan chocolates. Christophe Artisan Chocolatier was the perfect break for that awkward time between a wedding and a reception. So perfect they should make that part of their ad. "On the way to a reception? Stop here for emergency chocolate during the bridal party photo shoot!"

The scene looks very European doesn't it? They were speed talking in French but it didn't bother me at all since I was busy with a cuppa steaming tea and nibbling my tiny pumpkins.

I am off to my bed. I stopped in the wacky wonder that is Tuesday Morning when I was picking up Halloween candy at the new Harris Teeter on Savannah Highway and found a good deal on a set of 1,000 thread count sheets. I took a shower and am ready to slide into them. Heaven will have high thread count sheets. If I had a piece of chocolate left all would be perfect.


6 comments:

Marcheline said...

Aren't the folks in and around this chocolate shop just the cutest things you've ever seen? I want to lick their cheeks.

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Beautiful and lovely post !! nice post !!Unseen Rajasthan

Joan said...

Marcheline - You should have seen their little boy - absolutely adorable.

Halcyon said...

Do you know the dude who's waving?

Pixel Peeper said...

Oh my. I clicked on their website, clicked on the truffles, clicked around some more...Joan, how do I get drool off my keyboard?

Charlestonjoan said...

Pixel - I know, I know....

Halcyon - Yes! That is my friend Andre'.