25 October 2009

All aboard the Disney Express


Ansonborough Field, Charleston, S.C.

The Disney train is on it's way up the coast and made a weekend stop in Charleston. They actually set up an inflatable 3D Theater in Ansonborough Field.

They claimed the event was for all ages but when I saw the stroller line up I walked on by. Looked like the kiddies were having a good time and it was a sight to see. The train tour will end in New York's Grand Central Station next weekend. Wish they'd offer me a ride to New York. I'd love to go in style.

3 comments:

Lowell said...

I had not heard of this train. Love your photos (I love trains!) and the strollers all in a row are delightful! Great colors, too!

Catalyst said...

I may be the only person of my generation who has never visited any of the Disney parks. My wife (SWMBO) was in the original Disneyland on its second day. She says the only thing she can remember was the sound of cash registers everywhere!

Charlestonjoan said...

Jacob - I love trains too. Can't resist them.

Catalyst - Cool story about your wife. She was part of history. Disney is magical - the first time.