08 September 2009

Tuesday Funny


Newton Farms, Freshfields Village, S.C.

I may be slow but I had never been to Freshfields Village at the entrance to Kiawah until very recently. Wow. I did a quick zip through but there appears to be plenty of high end shopping and dining to please the folks from Kiawah and Seabrook. It is a mini world of it's own.

Bonus frog joke in honor of the giant frogs:

A man walks in to a doctors office with a frog on his head.

The doctor leaps up and says:
"Good grief, how on earth did you get that great ugly thing!"

The frog looks down and replies:
"I dunno Doc, it started out as a little wart on my bottom!"


Harhar.

6 comments:

Susan Moorhead said...

Love those giant froggies!

Caroline in the City said...

I haven't been either and I've lived here for going on 4 years... I just checked Edisto off my list and now I have to hit up Kiawah and a few others.

Sean McCambridge said...

Nice color & composition. Welcome back.

Charlestonjoan said...

Susan - We have a few of these statues around here.

Caroline - Oh, go to the Sanctuary. I felt like a village girl going to town. You can smell the money in the air.

Sean - Thank you! Checked on your site. Good idea. Good luck.

Sean McCambridge said...

Thanks! I found your site doing research for mine, and you do a fantastic job. I'm coming back often.

Shadow said...

It looks like the biggest frog is looking for a little lunch!