15 May 2009

Chasing the Black Cab - Colonial Lake


Charleston Black Cab, Colonial Lake, Charleston, SC

This basket is so pretty it almost makes me want to get a bike to put it on.

Since I visited the school for the blind in Kenya I've had the urge to fill a box with harmonica's, more flutes, and music boxes etc.

Yet another bacon product. Yep. Bacon lubricant.

Happily single? Take the Quirky Alone quiz. Whoops. My score was 115 which equals: Your score was 115. Very quirkyalone: Relatives may give you quizzical looks, and so may friends, but you know in your heart of hearts that you are following your inner voice. Though you may not be romancing a single person, you are romancing the world.

When I am overseas I think that Americans work way too hard and I want to get a job renting bicycles on Folly Beach.

I bought my tenant one of these little recycled bicycles in Kenya. It was the only cool gift I found. She put it in her front window so everyone can see it.

I've been thinking about making sock monkeys wearing red dresses as a Heart Association fundraiser. Today the funniest googled search link to land people on the blog was Monkeys wear red dresses to seduce geraniums. Perfect. Now google is reading my mind.

I'll admit I only do hodge podge entries after a glass of wine. Thank you spell check.

What is everyone doing this weekend?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I absolutely adore your affair with these black cabs!

Joan said...

Careful! Don't encourage me :))