01 April 2009

Tourist Route




Charleston, SC

With my folks visiting from Canada this week there are certain things that must be done and one is walking along the Battery and White Point Gardens. It has been dark and gloomy the last few days but no less beautiful here. We all need to do this once and a while to remember what a wonderful place this is.

Another thing that must enjoyed with visitors from the north is pulled pork BBQ and tonight was the night. Sticky Fingers meals to go did the job and my son went home loaded with leftovers.

2 comments:

Catalyst said...

I have spent an unconscionable amount of time salivating over the Sticky Fingers site, thanks to your link. But what I really want to know (back to your blog) is which one of those houses is yours?

joan said...

We have a number of BBQ restaurants here but Sticky Fingers always keeps me happy. Yummers.

If I owned one of those houses I'd be BBQing my own pork in the back yard :))