24 April 2009

Guess Where?


Tarr & Wonson sign, SC

Not exactly in Charleston but a nice day trip ride away. Anyone know where this sign is?

Billed as "Twisted Comedy that Makes you Laugh and Look away", there is a new Perry Bible Fellowship Almanack. I laugh twice as hard because I've attended just enough real Perry Family Bible Fellowships to make me splutter when I read these. Wicked, wicked people. Heh.

I just ordered one. Perry family members can let me know if they are next in line to read it.

Okay, enough frittering time away online. I have to get up bright and early and make the rounds on Youth Service Day activities. Y'all turn the lights out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

翻譯翻譯社熱水器外遇抓姦徵信徵信社網頁設計網站設計公司

Anonymous said...

I would love to read it Joan. By the way can you translate the above message for me.
Bob

Charlestonjoan said...

I'll send it to you Bob! You can lead the next Perry Family Fellowship meeting. :))

The message above? They love me.

Anonymous said...

The tree seems to be eating the sign. reminds me of a photo that I took here in Anderson and posted on my blog on August 24, 2008. Hope the link works so you can check it out. I love visiting your blog and viewing your photos!

everydayeclecticism.wordpress.com/2008/08/24/beware-hungry-tree/

smiles,
Angie S.
EverydayEclecticism