07 March 2009

Saturday Hodgepodge


Philadelphia Alley, Charleston, SC

I love reviewing the googled search words that land people on my page but these screenshots are even funnier: Is Google making us dumber?

It's been a bright and glorious day. I walked King St. this morning mourning the new flagstone that has destroyed my treasure trove of sidewalk graffiti. :(.

Day trip down the coast today to sweet little Port Royal and ate green curry at the Suwan Thai because eventually I will have eaten the green curry in every Thai restaurant in South Carolina. This version had no eggplant which I take points off for, but you might not.

Ummm.....if you can't find a bill after searching the whole house, does it still exist?

Awwww....Waldo. Nice. Thanks.

I hope everyone is having a perfect weekend.

4 comments:

Guy D said...

Great shot, I love areas like this within cities, very picturesque.

Guy
Regina In Pictures

Doug said...

Alleys are like streets, but smaller and with less traffic, usually :-) I like the terra cotta color on the wall.

Charlestonjoan said...

Guy D - This is a sweet little alleyway.

Doug - Yes, peaceful places. This one is shady and quiet. This is not the new slate sidewalks I am speaking of, they are on our main shopping street.

B SQUARED said...

Love the color.