31 March 2009

Air in those tires?


George St., Charleston, SC

I am such a ninny. I've posted pictures of this before assuming it was just a wacky art object. It took my dad to pick up the air hose and show me it was an active working air pump for bike tires. Duh.

I was at this birthday party last night. It was perfect. We sat on the deck of the Harbor Grill overlooking the harbor and the bridge. Wow.

Skipped out of work a bit early and took my folks to see Slumdog Millionaire at the Terrace Theater. We were the only ones in the 4:30 show. Lovely to have the place to ourselves.

6 comments:

Halcyon said...

I would have thought that was somehow a piece of art or a statement on our times too. I don't see how that works as a bicycle pump... but I am blonde! :)

Joan said...

If you look closely the tubing goes inside the window. They must have an air compressor inside the building. This is a busy college area with lots of bikes. It's a great idea.

B SQUARED said...

Great idea. Would that more urban areas provided the same.

Sunny said...

Now that's a pretty fancy and cool air hose!

Oh! and followed your link, looks like it was a fun party. :)

Judy said...

That's a cute idea for an air hose.

Doug said...

It makes sense to me :-)