10 January 2010

Peppermint Patty Cold


Pineapple Fountain, Waterfront Park, Charleston, S.C.

What did we do to deserve this? The symbol of hospitality isn't suppose to freeze.

Walking in this chilly weather reminds me of the old Peppermint Patty commercials. When I bite into a Peppermint Pattie I still always say, "Oooohhh, it's like a cool breeze up my skirt" and that's how cold it feels today. No mints today thank you.

Luckily the best way to warm up a house is to go for a long walk. What are you all doing to pass the time while we huddle up and try to stay cozy this weekend?

4 comments:

Les said...

We have been having a two week toga party, with all of us, including the dogs wrapped up in blankets.

Pamela said...

Delicious warm beverages from our Tassimo and Keurig (yes, both!) and my Snuggie!

hobnobber said...

I think its going to be a cold winter.

Frank said...

I've looked all over Tampa and haven't found anything quite this frozen...but I KNOW it's here someplace. I'm just too cold to look very hard.

The restaurant week sounds like tons of fun. Stay WARM!